Great place! Such a cool old building and great people/atmosphere/opportunities to meet and chat with all kinds of people. Great location too - streetcar a block away and just a short ride to the French quarter and other attractions. It was clean too. I'd only recommend bringing your own towel or $5 to buy one - one of the only negatives. Staff was also friendly and helpful.

INBOX Hostel by FWD

Chiang Mai, Thailand

This was hands down, the BEST hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff goes above and beyond to help you and to make you feel secure and your stay fantastic. I would go as far as to say don't book any activities before you go, just letthem help you with it. The box style beds are nice because they give you lots of privacy, but you can still get to know the other guests. I can't say enough nice things about this place!

Thank you for a great review. Look forword to our update.

IS@K Guest House

Seoul, South Korea

It was a decent hostel, just crammed into a small space. But great central location, helpful staff and good value. I'd stay there again.

NgocThao GuestHouse

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

This was the best hostel experience I could've hoped for. Ngoc Thao is a friendly, family-run place. It's very homey and clean, within walking distance of all the major attractions and the bus station, the staff speaks good English and goes above and beyond to help you with whatever you need, including transportation to/from the airport. I would definitely stay here again.