Nice hostel, nice staff, there is a bike to rent for €8. you can go to castles easily. I love Füssen. Lahdo, i forgot my umbrella there :) you can use it. See you.

Aykut!! Tesekür!!!Semsiyen hatira icin kaldi:))

Steffi´s Hostel Heidelberg

Heidelberg, Germany

so close to the railway station, there is a Lidl under the hostel. Nice staff, and rooms. Very clean.

Like 5* Hotel, The bath in a room was so clean, new and perfect. (Locked boxes, plugs, desk, chairs, hair-dryer etc. everythings possible in a room :) There is a kitchen to cook sth. and free computer ) Staff are so nice, kind, very helpful. Thanks to First Anja, and Caroline, I love you, guys and The Loft Hostel. If I go to Paris again, I will stay here. The best hostel I've ever stayed.

Hey We really loved having you stay with us too, we love having such friendly guests staying. Glad you had a great time in Paris.! See you again soon :)

Really nice hostel, nice staff, clean and you have own bathroom and toilet in your room.

St Christopher's Village

i had amazing times there. my room mates and hostel were very nice. only 3 mins on foot to underground station which is called "borough".

Hi! Thanks a lot for the feedback! I'm glad you had a great time here and made new friends :) St. Christopher's Village Team.

YHA Perranporth

Cornwall, England

Like a paradise :) on the cliffs i had really nice holiday there :)

• 6th May 2012
  • Turkey

YHA Penzance

Cornwall, England

:) staff s really kind and helpful. maybe the hostel s so far from the square but it s really nice place to stay. Calm,silent

• 5th May 2012