Living Cat's Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Tiny showers with push button that lasts about 3 seconds until you have to press it again for more water. Wifi doesnt reach the rooms so have to sit in the lobby or in the hall ways. Staff seem annoyed when you ask a question and I didnt see them smile once. Would difintely not recommend. Way overpriced for what you get.

Toc Hostel Sevilla

Seville, Spain

Wouldn't recommend fo solo travellers. Very boring hostel. It's more like a hotwl reallyreally very new. The shower and toilet in our room is very small. Also not muchroom for bags. I probably wouldn't stay here again.

Big Chill Hostel

Lagos, Portugal

Awesome hostel. Really close to the beach, awesome staff and super comfy beds. Great atmosphere as well. Perfect if you're a solo traveller. Loved my stay!

Lisboa Central Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Really nice hostel. The staff are amazing and it's very clean. Free dinners as well. Had a lovely stay.

X Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

Best hostel ever! The staff are amazing and they took us out to the coolest events. Great facilities and very clean. Definitely recommend!

Guru Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Really liked it here. Quite small and has a lot of charachter and its easy to meet people.

Alibi Hostel

Vienna, Austria

Great facilities, awesome staff and wonderfully comfortable beds however no atmosphere at all and not good to meet people.

Budget Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

I've stayed here twice now mainly because its so cheap and right next to Charles bridge however it's really dirty, I haven't seen it being cleaned once both times I stayed there and the second time there was long black hairs all over and around my mattress. But, you get what you pay for and this hostel is the perfect example of that.

Grampa's Hostel

Wroclaw, Poland

The best hostel ever. Amazing staff, the owner is awesome an took us out to the pubs and clubs, the kitchen is awesome, the hostel has aircon, beds are comfortable and great common room with movies and play station. No complaints. The best hostel I've ever stayed at!

One World Hostel

Krakow, Poland

No complaints. Good facilities, good staff, fans in the room for the heat, breakfast is fine.

Budget Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

I actually really enjoyed my stay here but mainly because the people in my room were awesome. The hostel itself is very dirty, there are no doors on the showers and the staff are not the best but there is a good kitchen and the beds are comfy. I would stay here again. Get what you pay for.

Good atmosphere and beds are awesome. Happy hour is good and easy to meet people. Unfortunately, the toilets on all the floors were out of order except for one and they stunk so bad and the toilets didn't flush properly.

Hans Brinker Budget Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The hostel is fine except its very loud and my stay was unfortunately not so great because of the noise. Staff made no attempt to ask people to be quiet even though they were running up and down the corridors yelling and talking very loudly

Hi Karen, Thanks for your review. Sorry to hear you've had some difficulties during your stay. It's high season and the hotel is fully booked, so it can be a bit noisy now and then. Greetings, Hans Brinker

Amsterdam Hostel Orfeo

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Excellent staff, they are really helpful and kind. Excellent location. You can walk everywhere from Hostel Orfeo. Lacking in atmosphere so not too good for single travellers if you want to make friends but otherwise I really liked my stay here :)

Sleep Well Youth Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

The facilities are awesome, beds are comfortable and staff are very good. No atmosphere though, not good for solo travellers.

I really enjoyed my stay here! Lots of people to meet, the atmosphere is awesome and really good if you're a solo traveller. Facilities are good, beds are comfortable. No complaints.