Boarding House Osaka

Osaka, Japan

Boarding House Osaka has really a great location very close to Tenno-ji Station in Osaka. The owner was very friendly and guarded our luggage for quite a long time when we arrived and also before we left. The rooms are (for Japan VERY) spacious and clean. It lacked a bit of atmosphere in common space area, but we were busy the whole days exploring Osaka anyway, so it didnt matter. Would stay there again.

• 9th Sep 2013

Yuzan Guest House

Nara, Japan

Yuazan Hostel was definitely one of the best hostels we were staying in Japan. It's in a very traditional Japanese-Style house and VERY beautiful. We stayed in an 8 bed dorm and even my boyfriend who usually doesn't really like sleeping in dorms so much was overwhelmed: The beds are really spacious, comfortable & with all the curtains around you don't even feel like sleeping in a dorm. Staff is also great, locations is good. Would definitely stay there again.

• 6th Sep 2013

Khaosan Tokyo Samurai

Tokyo, Japan

We can definitely recommend staying at Khaosan Tokyo Samurai. It's located it Sumida and just a short walk away from beautiful Asakusa area. The staff was incredibly friendly and always willing to help. Also the double room is VERY tiny (which i think is commonplace in Tokyo) it has a bed, a small table and AC so pretty much everything you need. I've stayed in probably hundreds of hostels - but the award for the cleanest and nicest showers goes to this one! Also the common area is great!

• 25th Aug 2013

Villa Banana

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Villa Banana was great for a night's stay. We were pretty lucky, because we got a double which was really nice and clean and also had a kitchen and a bathroom nextdoor. The common area and also the dorms were not too clean though.. Anyway the atmosphere is good and also it's kind of a long way coming back up from the city center the view is worth it! Not sure if i'd recommend it, but as I said for a short stay it's for Dubrovnik Standards very good Value for money!

• 9th Aug 2013

Apartments Mira

Zadar, Croatia

My friend Claudia & me really enjoyed staying with Mira. First we got lost, but her husband picked us up. Mira was really so helpful with everything! Also the appartment was great value for money. It had a kitchenette and a balcony with a beautiful view. If I ever came back to Bibinje, I'd stay with Mira again.

• 6th Aug 2013

Hostel Lika

Zagreb, Croatia

The hostel itself is nice, the atmosphere is good and the locations is maybe not great but allright, but there were two things which I really found bad about Hostel Lika: First, there was not even ONE plug in our 6-bed-dorm and second you couldn't prepare or even eat own food (according to the signs it's forbidden to eat own food either in the bar or in the rooms). Both things are in my opinion pretty bad for a Hostel. For Croatia it's still good Value-for-Money.

• 4th Aug 2013

Hush Hostel Moda

Istanbul, Turkey

Very cool hostel in an amazing neighborhood! It's just a beautiful ferryride away from all the sights on the european side. The staff was really helpful, the rooms were spacious and clean & we would DEFINITELY recommend staying here!

• 19th Mar 2013