Location: Hong Kong, Age: 27

Enrico Hotel

Positive: Friendly staff. Negative: Narrow & long stairs....a nightmare for people with heavy luggage. Not enough bathrooms.

• 19th Jun 2013

YHA Cambridge

Cambridge, England

Staff not friendly. Everything else just average. Not worth the price.

• 16th Jun 2013

The Mews in Windermere

Windermere, England

We love Mavis and Nev!! They're both very nice and sweet. :D We really enjoyed our stay at the Mews!! A trip to Windermere would never be complete without staying there. :D Dear Mavis & Nev, thank you so much for taking care of us!!! :D Too bad we can't give more than 100%. >_< P.S. How is Bianca? ^O^

• 14th Jun 2013
  • Hong Kong

Hello you two!!!! Lovely to have met you both and thank you for writing a review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed our beautiful area and we do hope that some day we will meet again. Mavis and Nev.

Clink261

• 8th Jun 2013

Guest House Yahata

Kyoto, Japan

• 23rd Nov 2012

Hostal Atenas

Granada, Spain

The location's not very good but it's still a comfy place to stay in. Only I didn't find it particularly secure...and oh, no laundry service there. But the price's good... :)

• 5th Jul 2012
  • Hong Kong

Good location, clean, and lovely decorations. :) I can't deny having chosen the hostel because of the colourful decorations there. :P

• 3rd Jul 2012

Backpackers BCN Casanova

Barcelona, Spain

I really enjoyed my stay there! :D I stayed there for 2 nights at the beginning of my trip and I went back there at the end of my trip and stayed there for 2 more nights! When I go back to Barcelona someday I'll definitely stay there again. :D It's very clean and secure, and the staff are all very nice and helpful. The hairdryer is definitely a blessing to me so I have to mention it here. xD Those who wanna get a good night's sleep should definitely try this hostel!!!!!!

• 30th Jun 2012