Comrade Hostel

Moscow, Russia

Nest Hostel Tbilisi

Tbilisi, Georgia

The private room is not so private.

MIR Hostel

St Petersburg, Russia

I wasn't able some of my stuff that I left under the bed after the bed was moved in my absence. It wasn't a theft, I suppose someone just put it in a different place. Please don't do it again. Apart from that - one of the best hostels in the world.

CheapSleep Helsinki

Helsinki, Finland

Lots of people, noisy, messy, poor location

Stockholm, Sweden

Sleep in Heaven

Copenhagen, Denmark

Rut & Ragnars Hostel

Malmo, Sweden

Chicago Getaway Hostel

Chicago, USA

NIce clean hostel, good neighborhood, polite and professional staff

Greetings, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are always striving to become the #1 hostel and are thrilled to receive a perfect score. We look forward to your next stay! Take care, Jason Schultz General Manager

Kiev Central Station

Kiev, Ukraine

DREAM Story hostel

Kiev, Ukraine

The good Wi-Fi connection is a must, please spend some time setting it up correctly. And the overall atmosphere is not very friendly.

Hello :) No problem, we will check the internet, the days you stayed at our place were of high season, the hostel was overbooked and when 25 people join the network at the same time it could cause problems with connection, however you are right, we will re-set-up the modem! Please, dont tell us what is the MUST as people come to other city and country not to spend all day in the Internet at home, we have our own priorities!Concerning the atmosphere... Don't know what did you expect our admins to do, however the atmosphere and cleanliness that's top 2 things our hostel is well known in Ukraine! Come to us next time - we will be more than glad to pay even more attention to you, dear!! Cheers!