The room and bathroom were excellent. Beds with curtains, reading lights, nails and a hanger. Lockers in the room (small). Street noise could be heard at night but it did not disturb me. Bathrooms were clean and comfortable. Heated seats and all. Entrance is together with the bar. Always full at nights. Staff does not speak very good english, but good enough.

City Backpacker - Hostel Biber

Zurich, Switzerland

Hostel staff was in general neither friendly nor helpful. The common room is not inviting. The bedrooms, bed and bathroom are good quality and well cared. Location is very practical, near restaurants and the river.

Tchaikovsky Hostel

Split, Croatia

Very good hostel. Really comfortable, clean and cozy. Employes were helpful and treated me very well. It is a place to go and relax. Although the common room is not so inviting, I did meet a lot of people in my room, but overall I would say it seemed like a place to take it easy a few days and not focus on partying.

Villa Divine

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Simply put this was the best hostel I've ever stayed. Ana was extremely helpful, the balcony naturally set the stage for people to gather and the facilities are beautifully put together. In the 2 nights I stayed there we had almost everyone in the hostel talking at night in the balcony and later going out in the city. The only downside is that it takes about 10min in the bus to get to the old town.

Travellers Home Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Great staff and fantastic location. No need for public transportation. Sights (except the tunnel) and night life are easily within walking distance. Staff knew what they were talking about and they had great tips.