Location: Germany, Gender: Male, Age: 31

Hotel Central

Casablanca, Morocco

The good thing first: it is very central in the Medina and the guy is quite helpful and friendly. On the other hand the room was dirty, very basic and old. I had a used tissue under my pillow :-( I can not recommend it because of the value for money. I would not complain it it would have been really cheap!

• 9th Nov 2013

Riad Amlal

Marrakech, Morocco

Hard to find but the staff there helped us and pickt us up while we were lost with our car in the city. Parking is close and please add a better description to find the location ;-) Warm welcome with a tee when we finally arrived!

• 1st Nov 2013

cool place in that old herritage building. nice stairs and rooms. enjoyed the stay.

• 14th Jun 2012

Very nice hostel, nice staff. Offered us to put our valuables in the safe in order not to walk around with everything. Short walk to center can definitely recommend it

• 25th May 2012

Hotel clean and central located. Unfortunately we did not have warm shower for the first day. It was then fixed but still the water pressure and the temperature was low. Heater in the room was nice.

• 18th May 2012

Hostal Candelaria

San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

Only a shirt walk from the bus stop and city center (in San Pedro everything is close) staff very helpful. Offer ride from the bus stop with your luggage. I can highly recommend it!

• 14th May 2012

7 Duendes Base Hostel

Salta, Argentina

We just searched for a hostel close enough to the bus station and were surprised by this oasis! Friendly staff and nice facilities with warm showers made us happy. The way to the city center is easily manageable also at night!

• 13th May 2012

Hostel Mora Mendoza

Mendoza, Argentina

We just searched a hostel near the bus station but were totally happy with the friendl craft and the warm wellcome! All the other positive comments were right! We arrived after a nightbus early in the morning and could have a shower and breakfast. The walk to the beautiful downtown is also not far so I would heavily recommend this hostel!

• 11th May 2012

Hi there!! Thanks for your feedback!!! Enjoy the rest of your trip!!! Cheers :)

El Guembe Hostel House

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

The washrooms were not enough even though the hostel was not fully booked. Unfortunately the shower was combined with the toilet so waiting for the toilet was waiting for someone to finish showering. unless you have your own bathroom in your room. On top of that was one wall in our room partly covered with mould what led to a not nice smell in the room and my clothes that is still saying hello when I open my backpack. I can not recommend this hostel and especially this room!