• Australia, Female, 25-30
B&B Floralia, Florence, Italy
12th Aug 2014

Excellent place to stay!!! The location is perfect and the owners are so friendly and welcoming with great advice on what to see where to go and places to eat. The rooms and facilities are spotless. Can not fault. Security is exceptional and it is a tranquil place to relax after a busy day/night. Highly recommended and 100% stay again!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
EastSeven Berlin Hostel, Berlin, Germany
28th Oct 2013

This Is an amazing Hostel, Fantastic location, clean and spacious rooms, friendly staff and amazing facilities. GREAT bars around the area too. Lots of delicious places to eat dinner or if you are on a smaller budget the kitchen area is the best I have seen. I was travelling on my own and I felt very welcomed at the hostel and met many other solo travellers too so it was easy to find drinking buddies! I WILL be going back. the best hostel I have stayed in.