Location: Japan, Gender: Female, Age: 28

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

360 Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Everyone that works here is very helpful and friendly! Great common area and activities every night. I would definitely stay here again!

• 23rd Oct 2013

Abhostel

Antwerp, Belgium

Greg and Bridget were wonderful! They were very helpful with information about Antwerp and events going on at the time. Very secure, good breakfast, clean facilities. About 15 minutes walk to central station. It was on a residential street so very quiet at night but enough places to get food nearby.

• 27th Sep 2013

Downtown Washington Hostel

Washington DC, USA

Mark and AJ were extremely helpful and made me feel very comfortable. Easy check-in/out process, clean rooms and lots of great people to socialize with. So awesome that breakfast is included! I wish I could've stayed for the Sunday spaghetti night! Definitely would stay here again if I go back to D.C.

• 11th Sep 2013
  • Japan

The staff was friendly and helpful. They ordered dinner for us since the neighborhood isn't especially great for walking around. The shower was cold. Very close proximity to the airport which is the reason why we chose this place. They set up our taxi for us since we had an early flight out.

• 19th Oct 2012
  • Japan

Great location and availability of activities through the hostel. The staff was very friendly and helpful! I loved that there was a restaurant attached and the prices were very affordable.

• 17th Oct 2012
  • Japan

The owner Christian and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. They booked our buses to and from Ica for us and also gave us easy to follow directions on how to navigate public transportation in Lima. Very good recommendations on restaurants in the area as well! Great location, walking distance to main attractions in Miraflores, very safe neighborhood.

• 14th Oct 2012