HotelHotel Hostel

Seattle, USA

The pub downstairs is open till 2am. Music, especially live music, can be really load... Ear plugs don't help much, it still feels like you are in the pub.

• 14th Mar 2014

Canadiana Backpackers Inn

Toronto, Canada

It's a nice hostel, but you can hear people walking around. Can be noisy when it's fully booked.

• 17th Dec 2013

Very nice hostel, highly recommended.

• 9th Dec 2013

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Nice hostel.

• 4th Dec 2013

Day Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

My sister and I booked a double for three days beforehand. Though it was tiny, we had enough space for our luggage. Most of the time we spent out of the room, but not because it was so tiny. No, Hong Kong has so much to offer. It's close to Victoria Harbour, the Shopping Centres and restaurants. It's definitely a place I recommend.

• 10th May 2012

Sunshine Bedz KL

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

When we came first to KL, my sister and I stayed three nights at this lovely place, in the heart of Bukit Bintang. It's close to the MTR Line, the Twin Towers, restaurants and all Shopping Centres. The girls from the reception are doing a great job, 24hours! It's clean, the rooms are spacious and air conditioned. Only lack, the doors are open all day long, but they do have lockers in the rooms. After our travels around Malaysia we even came a day earlier back to KL, just for relaxing and enjoyi

• 8th May 2012

Danke. Thank You for choosing to stay at our Hostel. Do come stay with us again on your next visit! Have a safe adventure! Patrick