Location: Argentina, Gender: Female, Age: 42

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Location is not terrible but I was on the second floor right opposite the railway and everytime the train passed, everything shook and there are definetely better locations in the city for the same value. Staff was good. Shower water was cold. All the girls in my room had the same problem. There are no lockers in the room, only in the reception area in a not so convenient place. Very noisy.

• 8th Feb 2013
  • Argentina

HI Mariana. I'm so sorry the water was cold. We are installing new boilers to sort out this problem and there might have been a problem on that morning. There is nothing we can do about the railway unfortunately but we do have rooms at the back of the house for the lighter sleepers. Also we have ear plugs at reception.

Snoozles Hostel Galway

Galway, Ireland

It's excellent! The girl at reception is lovely (I didn't really see other staff). Super clean and comfortable. I was very lucky because I was alone in a 4 girl shared dorm (low season, I guess). Location is excellent if you're going by bus because it's just around the corner of the bus station. HIGHLY recommendable. Nothing about was negative.

• 5th Feb 2013

Four Courts Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

I liked my stay at 4C very much. The staff are great. The location is perfect. It's clean and the rooms are ok for the price. I stayed at shared dorms and they are as in most places. I asked for a change of bed and the staff were very nice and accommodating. The only drawback is noise in common areas (that's not the hostel's fault of course, just the noisy guests who are much younger than me and in party mood) but the rooms on the third floor were not noisy at all. I'd definetely reccommend it.

• 27th Jan 2013

MIR Hostel

St Petersburg, Russia

The staff are great and the location is its best feature. It's just meters away from Hermitage, on the most popular Avenue in the city. The only drawback are the stairs (it's on the fifth floor, no elevator) but they will help you with your luggage. It's good value for money. No fancy stuff but location is the absolute best. They do your laundry for free, also.

• 1st Jun 2012
  • Argentina

I liked Orsa very much. It's perfectly clean and nice, the staff are very effective (and not excessively "friendly' or intrusive), the place is very special and different. The location is good (about 6 blocks away from Vatican).

• 19th May 2012