Bonsai Guest House, Osaka, Japan
7.4
15th Jan 2016

The staff really make this hostel. They are friendly, super helpful and quite accomodating. One of them even helped me do my laundry and let me hang it on the porch overnight. The hostel is family owned and quite quiet, which was a really nice change of pace. A great small hostel. On the downside the hostel is very drafty. If you are visiting during the winter it might be a good idea to bring a robe or something. I found the room was quite warm, but the walk to the shower could be freezing.

11th Jan 2016

This is a great hostel with lots of good amenities. An awesome lounge, on site laundry. great showers and even a movie room. The downside is that the location is a bit far from some of the cities attractions, although perfect for accessing the train station. Kyoto doesn't have a great metro system, but the bus gets you to the main tourist attractions in about 20mins depending on traffic. The staff at the hostel are really great, and will go to great lenghts to help out.

• Canada, All Male Group, 18-24
Marisa Rooms, Paros, Greece
12th Jul 2014

Marisa was quite friendly. She picked us up from the port and was super helpful while we were in Paros. Definitely a nice place to say, although the room was a tad small for the price.

Mavromatis Studios, Naxos, Greece
9th Jul 2014

Amazing property! Right by a gorgeous beach and minutes from the town centre you couldn't ask for a better location.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
The Fort Boutique Hostel, York, England
22nd Sep 2013

One of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed in. Staff were super friendly, everything was clean and proper.

FANTASTIC!!! Thank you.

Saint James Backpackers, London, England
17th Sep 2013

St. James Hostel is by far my favorite hostel in London. The staff are super friendly and let me check in at 11am. Considering I had been on an 8hr flight and not slept for 36hrs I was VERY grateful. The facilities were clean, I always felt very secure and I met so many cool people. I don't think I will ever stay anywhere else in London!

Lausanne Guesthouse & Backpacker, Lausanne, Switzerland
12th May 2012

Really clean, comfortable and secure. Overall an excellent experience.