Luka's Lodge

Hvar, Croatia

Oh well goodness where do I start, Luka's Lodge is fantastic place, you can fly, 18 hours across the whole planet, walk into the hostel and rather then get to know the local culture, eat the food and drink with locals, you can just hang out with the same people from your own country! It is fantastic! Not once did I feel I was in a foreign country! Also there is a Croatia worker named Maria there that loves and I mean LOVES nutella. Ask her about her nutella story when you meet her!

The Wild Fig Hostel

Zadar, Croatia

Celica Art Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Great hostel with a great atmosphere. The bars right outside the hostel are very fun and fantastic for meeting locals.

Good party hostel. The workers are always in high spirits and the atmosphere is fantastic. If you want to party in Rimini, this is the place to do it.

I asked one of the workers for things to do and see in the city and he seemed to either not aware of what there was to do or his english skills were not up to par. A similar thing happened when I spoke to another worker the following day, but it's no reflection of the hostel it's self which is pretty nice. Great showers, the wall lockers were good and big. Good hostel overall for a visit to Salzburg.

hi there. thanks for the feedback. we have more than 30 podcasts to download on our webpage next to cityguides with 3 walking routes. save travells :)

Celica Art Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

I've been at hostel Celica about 4 times now and each time is great. I've traveled all around Europe and I'd say this is one of my top favorites. By far, it's the best in the whole country of Slovenia. The staff is friendly, the bar is decent, the food is cheap and good for a hangover, the location is in a place called Metelkova an alternative area where there is about 5 or 6 different bars where many of the college kids from Ljubljana go out to drink and have fun.

Thanks a lot, this really is nice to hear. We're always very happy to have people coming back to check on us and see how we are doing. Particularly liked the comment about the hangover food, awesome. So I guess we see you next time on your 5th visit at Celica! Till then wish you a lot of great traveling and inspiring adventures on the road! Regards, HC

The Brit Hostel Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

I've been living abroad and travelling for the past 2 years and this is one of the best hostels I've been to so far. In fact I've never felt the urge to write a review for a hostel prior to this one which should mean something. Fantastic friendly staff with a very new and clean hostel. Very relaxed and chill feel. The few reviews on this hostel are because it's only a few months old but I'd fully expect it to be one of the top rated hostels in Zagreb given some more time.

Ostello Bello