Dubrovnik Backpackers Club

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Lovely Hostel! The staff are so friendly and welcome you as if you are family. Met some amazing people in the common area which includes computers, kitchen and a lounge area with a projector for movies. Strongly recommend doing the day trip on the boat- it is stunning and fun, and helps you get to know others staying at the hostel.

• 7th Sep 2013

Split Guesthouse & Hostel

Split, Croatia

WE LOVED THIS HOSTEL!!! Josko makes you feel at home as soon as you step in the door, and it's such a laid back atmosphere that everyone feels at ease to talk to each other straight away. On our first night we were given dinner and alcohol, it felt like a big family dinner. Will definitely stay at this hostel again and could not recommend it more. Also, do the Tower Pub Crawl- it was hectic.

• 4th Sep 2013

Great hostel! The staff are amazing- extremely friendly and always there to help you if you need it. The rooms are very clean and its a great location, just next to the tube station so you have easy access to anywhere in London. The food in the restaurant is also very good :)

• 13th Aug 2012

Fantastic hostel! The staff were unbelievably helpful as there was a mix up with my booking and there was no bed for me. The staff took care of me while the situation was fixed and in the end one of the staff gave up his bed for me which was amazing after traveling all day.

• 16th Jul 2012

I loved this Hostel! the courtyard area was beautiful to sit in and meet people in the sun and the staff were lovely and so helpful. Wish I had stayed longer!

• 26th Jun 2012

hello thanks for this nice comment good to hear you had a great time in the jacques brel youth hostel we'd be glad to welcome you again and we wish you the best among the HI hostels around best regards phil