• British Virgin Islands, Male, 31-40
Istanbul Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
10th Feb 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at Istanbul hostel and although I only intended to stay there for a few days, it wasn't until two weeks later when I finally left! It very comfortable, is quiet when that is what you are looking for, and is also a great place to meet other travelers. Paco, a member of staff, was as friendly, and helpful as he was accommodating. Great guy!. I would recommend this hostel to anyone!

• British Virgin Islands, Male, 31-40
InnJoy, Istanbul, Turkey
24th Jan 2014

The main problem with Taksim lounge is that it is so comfortable, homely, and the staff are so friendly, that it is impossible to leave. I chose Taksim as the location is perfect and the hostel itself is very relaxed, as well as being a great place to meet people. I had such a great time there!

• British Virgin Islands, Male, 25-30
Rethymno Youth Hostel, Crete, Greece
28th Jun 2013

Having traveled extensively, and stayed in many hostels across the world, this is, without doubt, the best I have stayed in! Whilst it was my intention to stay for just a few days, I stayed for over one month! Sasa, the manager, is absolutely wonderful. He treats you like a friend and makes you feel at home as soon as you arrive. The main area has such charm that it is impossible not to hang out and enjoy the company of others. I cannot wait to come back. Good times!!!

• Germany, Male, 25-30
Madness Hostel, Belgrade, Serbia
9th Aug 2012

Perfectly located, this hostel makes for the ideal place from which to enjoy everything Belgrade has to offer, It is a perfectly homely ad friendly. environment. The staff are exceptionally helpful, accommodating and kind. Ivan made my time in Belgrade a perfect stay, I only booked for two days and stayed for five days. Hostels can, at times, shape your experience, but at the madness hostel I always felt that was in the company of old friends!! it is the most enjoyable hostel I have been too!'

• France, Male, 31-40
Riva Hostel Pula, Pula, Croatia
19th May 2012

Hostel Riva was, without doubt, the best hostel I have stayed in. It is perfectly situated and provides an excellent platform from which to enjoy Pula. It is wonderfully homely, characterful, hospitable and lends itself to meeting people from all over the world. As well as a kitchen where people often eat together, there is also a spacious living room. Free coffee, breakfast and the owners even bake the occasional cake! Not only do you feel at home, but you're in good company too! Good times!!!