Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Very nice hostel, large and very nicely decorated! Good atmosphere, hasn't got the prison-like feel of some hostels I'e stayed at. Best breakfast I've had - granola, and bread with nutella & peanut butter is the best!

• 29th Aug 2014

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

The atmosphere didn't make you feel at home really, and there were no mirrors in the bathrooms in our room, nor could we find any bathrooms with mirrors on our floor. Also a large part of our carpeted room was completely soaked for some reason.

• 8th Jul 2014
  • Denmark

Friendly and nice place in a beautiful village. Instantly feels like home.

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Denmark

Dear Guest, Thank you for your positive review, we look forward to having you once again at our establishment. Kind regards Management

I had the Best time of my life at the surf n stay hostel when i went there in my gap year, and now again back visiting. It's impossible to experience strandhill and surf n stay and not want to return there again and again! Friendliest place ever

• 30th Jun 2014

Avalon House

Dublin, Ireland

Nice hostel, good location and great facilities. Nice café.

• 27th Jun 2014

Bru Bar & Hostel

Cork, Ireland

the bru bar and hostel is the worst hostel i've ever been in. the staff was very hostile, complained that we had booked our room too late (the day before arrival), and made us feel like we deserved to have to switch rooms every day for the three nights we meant to stay there. we stayed in a 6 bed dorm room, but it looked like it was meant for only 1 or 2 persons - the tiniest and most claustrophobic room ever, with a window you couldn't open with waqs terrible cause our roomies laundry smelled.

• 11th May 2012