The Mad Monkey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
23rd Oct 2015

Really nice hostel with approachable friendly staff. Prices at the bar and restaurant were a bit expensive but the rooms were clean and spacious.

Beduland Camp, wadi Rum, Jordan
11th Mar 2014

I absolutely loved my stay here-everyone was so friendly and helpful and made me feel right at home. The location is incredible; I couldn't get over the fact that I was sleeping in the desert! The food was amazing too-I definitely recommend this place to anyone thinking of staying in Wadi Rum.

Saba'a Hotel, Petra, Jordan
9th Mar 2014

This is a wonderful hostel-one of the best I've ever been at! This is mostly due to the staff-especially Gail. She was so friendly and helpful and went the extra mile to make my stay comfortable. The rooms are cosy and well-kept and the breakfast is yummy and plentiful. I would definitely recommend a stay here!

• England, Female, 18-24
Smart Russell Square Hostel, London, England
7.7
8th Aug 2013

The staff were very helpful and I really liked how each bed had a privacy curtain! However, the room was very cramped-I would have liked a bit more space.

• England, Female, 18-24
11th Jul 2013

Very friendly and helpful staff and the facilities and cleanliness was top notch! Really easy to find as well, would definitely stay there again!