Pension Madrid 21

Santander, Spain

Excellent location in the centre of town. Next to the bus and train station and all amenities. Very little noise and jolly good show.

My Room Airport

Bergamo, Italy

The problem with the hostel, is the fact it has a small notice on the door and I could not find it. I was expecting a bed and breakfast (reception etc) and all I got was a small notice and door in a small street. The hostel was very clean and the kitchen and it`s facilities, was excellent.

Hotel Umbria

Perugia, Italy

I thought the hotel was centrally located in the centro storico. However, i was disapointed that my room was very small. I felt like i was living in a shoe box. The breakfast was good, the staff very helpful and i was happy to have WI-FI. Thank you for everything.

Citotel Nordotel

Lille, France

The hostel/hotel is in a rather unsettling location. Going to the hostel on the metro, i was confronted by a drunk guy asking for money; a group of black prostitutes next to the doors of the metro and a small Gypsy kid, who was begging me for money. I would advise not getting there late at night. The breakfast was typically French/continental and was good and plentiful and the staff were helpful and courteous.

B&B DolceVita

Cefalu, Italy

A clean, secure hostel in a commanding position in the town. My room had a balcony and a good view of the street and the sea. The terrace at the back is very nice. The sea, crashing onto the rocks was very rewarding. The staff were helpful but difficult to find.

• 28th Feb 2014

La Caja Habitada

Seville, Spain

The hostel was clean, friendly and very good for the money.