City Circus Athens

Athens, Greece

Francesco's

Ios, Greece

One of my all-time favourite hostels. After 25 countries this year, that says a lot. The atmosphere is phenomenal. Everyone is wonderful. I could live in Ios forever. Head down to the beach in the afternoon, and then hang out at Francesco's during the evening; conveniently located and close to all the bars. But, also provides a quiet place to sleep when you finally get around to it ;)

Anny Studios - Perissa Beach

Santorini, Greece

Loved my stay here! So close to the beach. Breakfast is wonderful. Adonis gives wonderful recommendations on places to eat and excursions! Had a fantastic time watching the World Cup games at the bar with other travellers! Great place to meet people!

Artemis Apartments Chania

Chania, Greece

The place was very nice. I was even upgraded to my own personal apartment suite because of a mix-up with my booking. However, this is more of a place to stay for families and couples. If you are a young solo traveler, the atmosphere isn't great for meeting people.

MEININGER Salzburg City Center

Salzburg, Austria

Lovely place to stay for a couple nights...not super easy to meet people if you're a solo traveller though. More hotel-like than anything. If that's what you're looking for, book away!

Hello there! Thank you for your comment! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, even though the hotel-feeling made it a bit difficult to meet people. Maybe you can try some of our more hostel-like houses across Europe (like Brussels or Munich) - we would be definitely happy to see you! Best wishes Your MEININGER Salzburg Team

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Best part was how close it is to the train station! Literally down the street.

Pretty average overall. Worst part was probably the luggage lockers downstairs. If you plan on arriving earlier than check-in or checking out and wanting to keep your luggage at the hostel longer, beware that the lockers are smallish and only accept 1 and 2 euro coins. Pain in the butt!

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

One of my all-time favourite hostels. Amazing place (is like a labyrinth on the inside)! Free pasta. Amazing people. Book it immediately!

Skanstulls Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

Had a wonderful stay here. The second I arrived, I immediately felt safe and at home (this was my biggest worry traveling as a single female in Morocco). Hinde and the rest of the staff is so kind and helpful! I would highly recommend staying here and adding the 3 day Sahara trip if you have time - it's a surreal experience!

The Walrus Hostel

An average hostel. The facilities were ok, but the washrooms were really freezing. The lockers were not very secure. Overall, the location and value are the reasons why I would stay here again.

I was only here for a night, but I loved it! I was in the 21 person all-female dorm. It felt like a slumber party in a secret hide-out. The building is super cool and I loved the privacy of the washrooms and showers. Would definitely stay here again!

Hi, we would like to thank you for the feedback and review. It is really important for us to hear our customer’s feedback. Please come and visit us again in the near future. Kind Regard

Bergen YMCA Hostel