• USA, Female, 18-24
A&O City Hackerbruecke, Munich, Germany
4.9
5th Jul 2013

I have never hated a hostel as much as I hated this hostel. In a lot of ways it was average--the location isn't great but manageable, the facilities meet a bare minimum of cleanliness, it's sort of noisy but fine. The real kicker was the MINIMUM 30 MINUTE WAIT at thefront desk at ANY time of day. I nearly missed an international bus because I waited 45 minutes to get the key to the luggage room. The staff were nice but why oh why did everything take forever?! Get your act together people!!

• USA, Female, 18-24
Orient Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
8.0
4th Jul 2013

A solid hostel on all fronts, but nothing all that special. Clean, with professional staff who answered all my questions. The location would be excellent except that it's a pain to drag luggage down from the tram to the hostel... the airline shuttle service is definitely worth it if you have a bulky bag, as Istanbul public transportation gets REALLY crowded.