Reviews: gurkanongel

Location: Turkey, Gender: Male, Age: 24

Eastwest Guesthouse

Arch-Ist Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

The hostel is very well located, less than 3 mins to Taksim Square. The staff is very friendly and helpful, and very good at communication, and are available 24h. As a person who have stayed at many hostels in Istanbul, Arch Ist is really much better than other highly priced hostels. I definitely recomment it.

Yildirim Guesthouse

Fethiye, Turkey

It's one of the most friendliest hostels I've stayed where people chat, drink, socialize and hang out. I stayed there 1 day after my summer school in Rhodes Island, and I was amazed to meet people all around the world. If fun and atmosphere is more important for you than the quality and cleanliness, this is exactly the right place for you. Gurkan

Eastwest Guesthouse

Istanbul, Turkey

At the heart of Istiklal Street, it's nearby many attractions of Istanbul. The staff is kind and helpful, I would definitely recommend you to try this hostel. I often go to Istanbul every month, and stay here if I can find a place..

#bunk beyoglu

Istanbul, Turkey

Excellently decorated, clean and greatly located. I stayed there for a night, but it was enough to see it is one of the best hostels in Istanbul. The staff are excellent and very fluent in English. The bar or 'socializing' room is a little bit smaller, but it's fun when it is happy hour..