Hue Backpackers Hostel, Hue, Vietnam
5.4
1st Feb 2014

BEWARE OF BEDBUGS. Though the staff were friendly, I along with 4 other girls had bed bugs from this place. Apparently it's been a problem before but when I informed the staff they just changed my sheets, gave me a new bed and put a new person in my bug infested bed! Not worth the hassle... Stay somewhere else!

LPQ Backpackers Hostel, Luang Prabang, Laos
24th Jan 2014

Best shower I had in Asia!

Blanco Beach Bar, Koh Phi Phi, Thailand
7.4
10th Dec 2013

Ed, the owner, is a LEGEND and will help you with anything you need. The view and location on the beach is amazing and close to the action at night. That being said two rooms had bed bugs when I was there and I'm still suffering from infected bites!

LA Selini, Paros, Greece
28th Jul 2012

I could not have asked for more! The room and entire accommodation was clean, comfortable and beautiful! The staff go above and beyond to help you with anything and always with a smile on their faces. When I go back to Paros I will definitely stay here again!