Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 37

Tattva Design Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Great 3 nights. The hostel is located near the Sao Bento tram stop, train station, and 500 bus stop which takes you to the beaches! The rooms cleaned daily, beds comfortable and you are provided with a locker big enough for your entire back pack or suit case, curtain around your bed, personal light, fan and outlet for your use while in bed. Breakfast was typical for a hostel, bread, cheese, jam, nutella etc... But if you opt for the 10 Euro dinner you will be glad! Homemade Portugues meal!!

Smart Camden Hostel

I stayed in a room with 10 people. There was one toilet for those 10 people and in the morning it was clogged. There is very little floor space so to get in and out of bed was difficult and even though there are lockers, they're not big enough for your bag and they charge extra for using them. They also charge extra for storing your bag for the day. I left mine for less than 1 hr only and asked the guy to refund me and he said no, 5 pounds. Maybe a diff. kind of room is better.

Hi and thanks for taking the time to write your review. It's unfortunate that you had a toilet malfunction in the room. Our maintenance team work tirelessly to keep things flowing. Perhaps if we can suggest next time a smaller dorm, often less people create less issues. If you leave your bag at one of London's Train Stations it will cost £6 per bag just for the first 3 hours,! As a service, we charge our guests a nominal £2 from checkout time in the morning until midnight.

The atmosphere is great. Lots of people and spaces for people to hang out in. The rooms were nice because they had their own bathroom but the 4 bed room I stayed in was tiny!!! The staff was very nice and the place was cleaned daily. Breakfast was standard. I think it is a little too expensive especially since you don't really want to spend too much time there because the room is small. The area of the city is kind of dumpy but actually there are some cool bars and cafes in the area.

Euphemia Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I only stayed for one night and didn't hang out much but I liked that the hostel stored my bag for me, they have bikes for hire, and there is internet everywhere in the building. The room I had had its own bathroom in the room and the beds included the linen and were comfortable. They also each had a light and outlet for your cell phone to charge. I didn't like that there weren't safes in the room and I don't think breakfast was included. The neighborhood was great and lots near by.

Ciarus

Strasbourg, France

Coatis is a well oiled machine. The staff were very nice, the room was clean and the bed comfortable. I felt the place lacked character and I did not find it was conducive to meeting people because of its size. Also there were huge groups of teenagers coming through on school programs which also creates a different dynamic. Just as a place to stay I think it's a perfect choice.

Olga's Place

San Sebastian, Spain

Olga's place was surprise and a blessing. You really feel like you are at home here and everyone there ended up staying extra days. The rooms are clean and spacious and the place is very close to the surfing beach, but the kitchen is small for how many people stay there and there are only 2 bathrooms. You basically feel like your back at home sharing the house with your brothers and sisters. Great place!