Brisbane Backpackers Resort

CIW Hostel

Gran Canaria, Spain

Lua Lua Youth Hostel

Gran Canaria, Spain

It was a pleasant stay, the hostel vibe is always pretty high thanks to the two receptionists Silvia and Francesca that by the way are really helpful for any needs. The hostel is located in the heart of Las Palmas close to shopping malls, beaches and of course bars and nightclubs for an enjoyable/bright canarie night.

Atlantis Hostel

Bunk Backpackers

Brisbane, Australia

Moby Dick Guesthouse

Koh Samui, Thailand

The guesthouse isn't bad, maybe too much noise coming from the Outside. Especially whenever you get a room facing to the bar street.

Embassy Lakeview

Koh Samui, Thailand

I had a good stay in Embassy lakeview hostel, the staff is very friendly and helpful and you can have a taste of a real Italian cuisine for cheap price. I definitely recommend it!

Lazy House

Koh Phangan, Thailand

Khaosan Road Rainbow Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

What to say, maybe the character of the building isn't amazing "you get what you pay for" but apart from that the staff is very helpful and kind and just across the road there is Khoasan road where the night life takes place.

Planet Inn Backpackers

Perth, Australia

I folded my bed, because when I arrived wasn't ready.They didn't know which bed I supposed take! Really disorganized hostel..After I mentioned that most of the tabs didn't work, nothing happened! And I better don't mention the kitchen and rooms condition!

Britannia on William