Hostel Ani & Haakien Rotterdam, Rotterdam, Netherlands
12th Oct 2015

Great atmosphere, friendly people (& cat!), awesome decor and just all round good vibes. One of the best hostels I have stayed at in a long time - and like many others I extended my stay! The kitchen is really well equipped, free brekkie and the hostel dinners are great. If I had to make any suggestions, some soap in the 3rd floor toilets would be handy :)

• New Zealand, Mixed Group, 25-30
Kate Guesthouse, Dubrovnik, Croatia
15th Jun 2013

This place has amazing views, but its at the top of a hill so hard work walking up to find it - definitely get the bus or a taxi! The owners don't really speak English but were very welcoming and made coffee for us when we got there, and let us do washing. There is a little kitchen with all that you need. A good deal for the one night we were in town!

Hostel Gastama, Lille, France
21st May 2013

Loved my stay at Gastama - a very nice hostel, and while it is a little further from the station than other options, the location in the old part of town is great! I got a really warm welcome from the staff when I arrived and they were so helpful the whole time I was there. Thanks Gastama!

Isaacs Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
15th May 2013

I was here just to sleep overnight and so it was a perfect location for me right by the bus station. I was in a 16 bed dorm but there were only 3 of us in there which was nice. However there was no lights in the room other than the main one, and the floorboards were so squeaky that it made it hard to leave quietly early in the morning. There are no lockers in the dorm and the door is difficult to shut properly so the security isn't the best for a large dorm! Staff were really nice though.

Kilronan Hostel, Aran Islands, Ireland
12th May 2013

A great hostel! Lovely staff and can't beat the location. If you get the chance definitely go to the Aran Islands and you must stay here! The only reason I am not giving Kilronan 100% is they don't have lockers in the rooms. However there are small lockers at reception for valuables. Huge thanks to Marko and his team for having me!