I usually go for hostels rather than hotels and this place pretty much sums up why. Very cool and creative interior, awesome atmosphere amongst the guests and just the best staff I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. All at a very good price. Some really creative people behind this place and probably my best stay in Japan.

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Sweden
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Thank you for your stay and good comment. We also had a fun with you like you had a fun! We look forward to seeing you again!!

Istanbul Harmony Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I had a great time at this hostel

Matsumoto Backpackers

Matsumoto, Japan

Very nice and affordable place within walking distance to all the sights in Matsumoto. The owners of this place are super friendly and nice to talk to!

Hello and thank you for your review. We do our best to help customers have a great time in Matsumoto. It's our home so we are delighted to hear that you had a good time. Brian & Shuko

Kim's House in Busan

Busan, South Korea

I had an awesome time at Kims house. Kim himself is very friendly and helpful and the place is a really beautiful house and one of the best i have have stayed in.

Great hostel in a good location with a helpful staff. The bar is great and food especially the pizza is awsome.