Astor Victoria, London, England
12th Aug 2013

This place has improved incredibly lot since last year!The staff was very nice,helpful and the breakfast was much better too! The only thing I would mention is to clean the microvawe more often because it is used by so many of us, heating not only drinks and I felt it really needed a good wash! I really enjoyed myself! I would stay here at any time in the future!Please extend the age limit to 40 so I can stay there for another 5 years :-) :-) :-)

Astor Victoria, London, England
5.4
13th Aug 2012

Dear Sir/Madam, I really hope that my review will help you in improving the hostel. First of all, personally I arrived at the hostel around twelve o'clock and had to wait for two hours to be able to get into my room. I think the first improvement you could make is to change the two o'clock check-in to twelve o'clock and the check out to 10 am, so there is enough time to clean the rooms.. I think that way most guests could make use of at least half of their day.I could add more butthereisnospace

Thank you for your feedback! We apologize for keeping you waiting! However the 2pm check-in time is very common within the industry. Our check out time is already 10am - which makes us wonder what time you checked out ;-) ? As much as we would love to be able check you in at 12, the reason why we are unable to do so is that we would have to practically double our cleaning staff which would move our hostel into a different price range. Because we cater for travelers on a budget we do ask for your much appreciated patience instead. :)

16th Jul 2012