Reviews: gustavogoldhardt145

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 26

Orange Village Hostel

San Francisco, USA

If you compare this hostel to any other with the same rates in anywhere else that is not SF it is very expensive for what it offers. But it's the cheapest you can get for a decent room in SF, so go for it if spending more is a deal breaker. At least the location is great.

HI NYC Hostel

New York, USA

Miami Hostel

Miami, USA

No good climate at all. No parties, no tours, no nothing.. Turn into a real hostel please

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

Pros: very good atmosphere, awesome bar with many different booze, good breakfest (although paid) Cons: bar closes too early (I know that this is probably because of Rome laws, but the hostel should find a way to overcome this); even though this is suposed to be a party hostel I saw very few "party actions"; cleanliness not that good (specially the bathrooms)

I'm glad you enjoy our atmosphere and the bar! Unfortunately, the does close earlier than others would like. This is due to a law and is out of control but I do apologize. Being a party hostel some areas do get messy at times and we do our best to clean them as soon as possible. We hope you come back and stay with us on your next visit. Thank you for your comments,

Flying Pig Downtown