Grand Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Perfect hostel. I also met my second half there and hope it could last. On a downside maybe there no need to change wifI password so often?

Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

Perfect location, lovely breakfast, nice staff. No reason to complain :)

Equity Point Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

Everything good, especially swimming pool. The only point was about new 'dry your cloths' policy when you come from Sahara. Not enough dryers, and poor implementation. Please rethink the procedure.

Glencoe Youth Hostel

Glencoe, Scotland

If you do not have a car location is bad, far away from village center. Expensive 25£ for a bed in dorm. Monopoly, because there are no other shops around,u pay over 5£ for simple continental breakfast. Only one socket in a room for 8 people! No wifii.

Bank Street Lodge

Fort William, Scotland

Great hostel, very friendly staff, located just at the high street. Great base for trekking, and any other attractions in the region.

Central Hostel

Worst hostel ever. There were bugs in my room and all my stuffs were removed and I was asked to check out. Following the logic that the bugs were found near my bed only I was asked to check out, while other visitors were granted alternative rooms. Staff and especially the cleaner were super rude and they did not have any evidence or prove that bugs were coming from my luggage as they clearly weren't. Even worse after emergency 5 days early check out staff tried to charge me extra for storage.

Peking Yard Hostel

Beijing, China

Great hostel good location.

Nice hostel. But common room and bar often smells cigarettes.

hello,dear customer.Thanks for your comment,we will try our best to make it much better.we sincerely hope that you will come to here next time,have a nice day.

Great hostel. Very helpful staff.

Yangshuo Showbiz Hostel

Yangshuo, China

Great hostel in general. I loved top garden on the roof. But please get rid of ants in the top floor toilet !

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

Best hostel I have ever stayed. Lovely staff lots of organized trips.

The hostel is well located and clean. I stayed there two night, the first night there was a problem with sleeping because people came back from a party at 5am, and didn t respect others sleeping. The other night was good and could sleep well. So I guess it depends who are you sharing the room with.

U-Baan Guesthouse

Bangkok, Thailand

This hostel was really amazing. The owner was very helpful telling you how to move around Bangkok. She also took us to local restaurants, in the evening with delicious food. I have been twice in that hostel. At the beginning and at the end of my journey, and when I come back to Bangkok I will stay there again!