Wanted somewhere to rest my head and knew from the price it wasn't going to be great but it was really dirty.It looked like the room had not been cleaned since the last person was in there & the toilet looked like it had not been cleaned in weeks. Wanted a towel but the man at reception advised me not to which is never good. There was also building work going on,the whole place needs a serious renovation and a good clean. Just pay the extra 10 pound and get a nicer place in a better side of town

• 11th Oct 2013

HI De Draecke Gent

Gent, Belgium

Very very basic, the room looked like a prison cell and they could have even put hand soap in the toilet... and I thought for the money they should have at least made the bed!! Never had to make my own bed in a place I stayed before... and a picture on the wall or something to cheer the room up!

• 2nd Mar 2013

Hotel du Congres

Brussels, Belgium

Great hotel, friendly staff, Great value for money

• 28th Feb 2013

Argyle Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

The hostel was great value for money, we could come and go as we pleased and the room was perfect for our weekend trip. The shower was great too! The hostel is in a really nice location and on the way to the hostel you get to walk through a beautiful park. We will be staying there on my next visit to Scotland!

• 19th Oct 2012

Hostelboat Anna Maria II

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Good place to stay if just for a short break or just for one person as rooms are very small. My self and a friend stayed and we had to take turns getting dressed in the room... but in saying that I still enjoyed my stay and for the price it was very reasonable! Great if all you want is a clean place to lay your head down and to have a hot shower!

• 4th Jun 2012