• Australia, Female, 18-24
The Royal Bayswater Hostel, London, England
4.0
14th Jul 2013

DO NOT BOOK THROUGH THIS HOSTEL'S WEBSITE. The staff at this hostel had terrible customer service training. They had no ability to deal with problems, instead had to wait until their manager came in the morning. This system caused stress to me and my friend. Other incidences are as follows: - One male staff member wearing headphones whilst appearing inconvenienced to talk to me - One male staff member not wearing shoes whilst in his uniform Also, you should never have to pay for wifi.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
Nikko Guesthouse Sumica, Nikko, Japan
21st Jul 2012

This place was fantastic! The owners are a lovely couple who organised home cooked meals, expert sushi makers, fireworks and treasure hunts. They gave us detailed maps with the kind of knowledge only locals know and drove us to the destination of our bushwalk, cutting 1.5 hours off walking up a hill! Everything was spotless and we met some great people there! I 100% recommend staying here and I know you will enjoy it as much as my boyfriend and I.