Laterano Guest House

Rome, Italy

Well located with clean rooms and bathrooms and friendly staff. Breakfast was a bit sparse. The biggest downside, however, is the lack of a front desk. You have to tell them when you're arriving, and if you don't arrive when you say you will, there is no way to get it. The lack of a front desk was also a bit of a security concern for me -- there is no staff available if something goes wrong. That said, for the price in the center of Rome, not a bad deal. Neighborhood itself seems very safe.

• 11th Apr 2013

Thanks for your review! :) About security, the property is located in a safe area. We are not there 24h, but our staff is often present in the guesthouse. Moreover guests have our phone number for any evenience and in some minutes we can reach the guesthouse. About arrival time, if a guest changes his/her plan, is not difficult to find a solution: he/she can send an e-mail, a text message or call us and we will be there at the new arrival time.

The Fort Boutique Hostel

York, England

Hands down the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in! Great value and location and the rooms were very clean and nicely designed. Staff were friendly and helpful in suggesting things to do around town. There is also a nice restaurant/bar right next door where guests get discounts.

Thank you for your wonderful comment, we are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and appreciated our services. Please visit us again one day!

Bob's Youth Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The only thing I didn't like about Bob's is that they don't have a kitchen. Otherwise, I was very impressed. The beds and bathrooms were very clean, and the breakfast is decent. I especially enjoyed the common area downstairs, where I met lots of people from all over the world.

Amsterdam Hostel Annemarie

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Clean and safe with a very friendly staff. Bathroom and breakfast a bit sparse, however. There are no lockers in the rooms so be sure to bring some kind of pouch for valuables. Overall a good value though. You can't expect the moon for $11.50.