Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel

Galway, Ireland

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. The facilities are great, location is perfect, and the staff is extremely helpful. Also, if you want to know the best places to go - ask the staff for recommendations, they were spot on every time (especially about the carvery lunch at the Imperial Hotel - yum!)

Tracy is great - so helpful and friendly. This hostel is very nice and comfortable, but there isn't as much going on as in the comparably priced hostels I've stayed at in other cities - but that may be a product of Cork seeming to be more of a B & B city than a youth hostel city. Not sure there would be any better hostel to stay at in Cork, though. Definitely would recommend staying here.

Dublin, Ireland

Great staff - very friendly and their recommendations were always spot on. Great location - within walking distance of everything. Luggage storage was very secure. A wonderful hostel!

Vagabonds

Belfast, Northern Ireland

A really fun hostel and the staff was great! When I mentioned to a few friends that I was going to Belfast they all said that I HAD to stay at Vagabonds and I would make the same recommendation.