Green Tortoise Backpackers

San Francisco, USA

I was extremely impressed by this hostel! I was nervous when I had a window seat bed, but it was actually very comfortable and had a very large amount of storage space for my big suitcase and backpack. It was pretty quiet by 11 every night that I was there (I stayed for 6 nights). The free breakfast was pretty standard, but the free dinners on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday were absolutely delicious. Don't book through Hostelworld though - with city taxes it is cheaper to book through the hostel.

Great to have you stay with us! We like to offer comfort as well as the Party! We use great linens & comforters so you are cozy during your stay. Many people love the window beds because they give you a great perspective on the city & there are only 5 in the building. All dorm beds come with lockers, bring your own lock, or buy one from the front desk. Not sure if you experienced the whole breakfast, but it comes with cook your own eggs, oatmeal, bagels, spreads, tea, coffee, OJ & Hot choc.

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel

Galway, Ireland

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. The facilities are great, location is perfect, and the staff is extremely helpful. Also, if you want to know the best places to go - ask the staff for recommendations, they were spot on every time (especially about the carvery lunch at the Imperial Hotel - yum!)

Tracy is great - so helpful and friendly. This hostel is very nice and comfortable, but there isn't as much going on as in the comparably priced hostels I've stayed at in other cities - but that may be a product of Cork seeming to be more of a B & B city than a youth hostel city. Not sure there would be any better hostel to stay at in Cork, though. Definitely would recommend staying here.

Dublin, Ireland

Great staff - very friendly and their recommendations were always spot on. Great location - within walking distance of everything. Luggage storage was very secure. A wonderful hostel!

Vagabonds

Belfast, Northern Ireland

A really fun hostel and the staff was great! When I mentioned to a few friends that I was going to Belfast they all said that I HAD to stay at Vagabonds and I would make the same recommendation.