Art Hotel Vienna, Vienna, Austria

7.4
4th Aug 2013

X-TRA The Hotel, Zurich, Switzerland
22nd Jul 2013

I have a great stay over this place.I m really feel at home especially the personel(staff),Frank,Yai(if correct pronounciation) and one more male staff (I forgot his name ) during my check in.Keep it up your good work.I will blow the the trumpet to all my friends this place is a 'MUST' stay for visit in Zurich.

Dear Mr Jaid We are very happy to read that you had a good time here at the X-TRA hotel. we highly appreciate that you will recomend our hotel to your friends. Of course, we would be happy to welcome you back sometime in the future. Kind regards X-TRA Hotel Team

Londonears Hostel, London, England
4.9
19th Jul 2013

My experience is I m booking 6 bed room instead i was given 8 bed room.When I brought this matter,one the lady manager request me to show the proof with my internet booking papers.For the info,when I do the booking and confirm,I m only write down the booking code.She with snobbish and arrogant ask me to prove it on paper,which in the first place I do not have a printer due my travelling.If the manager in my country,she will get one tight slapped.They should improve customer oriented.

Grha Sindoro, Jakarta, Indonesia
24th Jul 2012

Very helpful and generous owner(Mbak Elize) and hard working staffs,keep it up your good work!I not hesitate to recommend to all my friends about the place and THE OWNER!I have a great stay and for sure to comeback if time permissible.

Sabaidee Guesthouse, Pattaya, Thailand
19th May 2012

Mr Richard is very accomodate and superb helpful.To me its value for money for staying there.I ll be back again and hope i didnt repeat same mistake Richard got to collect the room key at the bus station at eleven hour!Marvellous my dear friend Richard!Friend in need are friend indeed!