Mass Residency

Bangalore, India

My review is but a drop of praise in the bucket of overwhelming consent: Syed and Shakir are the best hosts ever. Mass Residency is comfortable and clean. We loved the walking tour around the neighborhood and meeting other interesting guests at the hostel. If you're visiting Bangalore - especially if for the first time - I would highly recommend Mass Residency.

• 7th Mar 2014

Stray Cat Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Wonderful atmosphere with nice people... and kittens! The neighborhood is great - right in between Taksim Square and the tram toward Sultanahmet - and the staff are really cool and helpful. The cats stay downstairs and somehow they keep the place really clean. Stray Cat is overall one of the best hostels I've been to and I would stay there again.

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Perfect location if you only have a couple days in Istanbul and want to see the main attractions - it's a two-minute walk from Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, and Haga Sofia. Clean and comfortable facilities and delicious breakfast with a view, but not much in the way of a common area other than the restaurant.

Balkan Han Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

new facilities in great location. comfortable stay and I would be back!

Budapest Bubble

Budapest, Hungary

Fantastic stay with a great group of people. The hostel draws a young professionals crowd. I can't say enough good things about Olga, Gene, and Taylor. I'll be back!