Salmon Weir Hostel

Galway, Ireland

I liked the admosphere. It was a cosy place, nice people who get involved with you, but the security very poor. Everyone could come in if they just rang the bell. The rooms where open to. So maybe you should think about locks on at least the room doors.

• 25th Jul 2013

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

I enjoyd it very much. The nicest and helpfull people (staff and visitors). It was only to damn hot in my room. It was next to the showers, in which the ventilation was very poor. All the heat and humid went straid into or room. It was also a hot summer so you probably not used to this problem, but it was awfull. couln'd sleep for hours. And also the smell was extreemly bad. Liked the rest though. That was just a big bummer.

• 22nd Jul 2013

I think the hostel is (compaired to hostels in other city's) expencive. I know Vienna is overal expencive but for the location, which was not so good, we had to pay to mutch. It was also a shame that te metro (U-bahn) wasn't working, but that's not your fault.

• 3rd Aug 2012

Hello Aike Thank you for your comment and rating. Yaah we are sorry that the underground didnt work. We are still hoping to see you soon. Your Meininger Team

Fusion Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

• 30th Jul 2012

One of the best hostels i've seen. It's realy easy to meet people in the lounge of the hostel. The location is realy good (pulib trafic close by and also easy to walk to some things). There was a problem with the beds of my roommates, because some people just choose one intead of deal with the one they where given. The showers where clean and always available but a bit strange. there is nothing to hang your clothes on. Frienly staff. Overal realy good.

• 27th Jul 2012