Reviews: callumjramsay2968

Location: Canada, Gender: Male, Age: 24

City Guesthouse

Toronto, Canada

Great price and helpful owner

Auberge Bishop

Montreal, Canada

Was only here for one night but gave me exactly what I needed at the end of a long trip around the Balkans. A clean hot shower and a clean comfortable bed.

Shanti Hostel 2

Skopje, Macedonia

Great location between bus station and city centre

Hostel Inn Downtown

Belgrade, Serbia

I never really felt safe or comfortable at this hostel which prompted me to elave early. The staff seemed very closed-minded when I asked questions and were not very helpful.

Hostel Split

Split, Croatia

The House Hostel Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

Perfect location by the train station and a short walk to city centre, although I believe the proximity to the train station prompted hostelers to stay just one night and this hurt the atmosphere. The staff were fantastic.

X Hostel Varna

Varna, Bulgaria

Awesome place with great staff and atmosphere. People who were always willing to help and make sure you enjoy your stay. Easily my favourite Hostel of my Balkan trip.

Hostel Lavele

Sofia, Bulgaria

La Maison du Patriote

Montreal, Canada

Awesome hostel, very relaxed and easy going. Information was chalked all over the house so it was clear what you could do in the city. I think we met only one person of staff there who did not interfere with us at all, it really suited our preferences. Very good atmosphere and a common respect for other people staying in the hostel.

Montreal Central

Montreal, Canada

Location was good and staff were accommodating. With this hostel you get what you paid for.

We stayed for just one night in transit to Ibiza and the hostel had no issue storing our bags for the week. Very friendly staff and very accommodating, great location if you have a flight from Girona airport. Also has a shuttle to and from the airport.

Melon District Poble Sec

Barcelona, Spain

Hotel Welcome Inn

Zurich, Switzerland

Expensive but was desperate for a hostel near the airport as we were just in transit to Spain. Very accommodating staff and a shuttle to the airport was appreciated.