St George Hotel

Excellent location. Extremely small space that there is no room for a chair,but for me it is ok when consider the price. Breakfast starts at 8 am and everyday is the same sweet stuff, so forget about it if you are an early person and diabetic. Good free WIFI in the room. I stayed 5 nights and feel quite happy with that accommodation.

• 11th May 2014

No towel, washing fluid and hair blower. Air-con was not working so I felt hot and humid. I stayed two nights but one night the internet was not accessible because of the weather, as the staff claimed. Staff was not very patient about asking the location. Anyway the price was cheap and couldn't be expected more, especially if it was for a couple.

• 17th Jun 2013

We feel really sorry for the guest. we actually have washing fluid and hair blower right next to the reception, you can use it freely! it has been raining since June in Harbin, and sometimes even rainstorm. so ISP broke down is something we can not control. this guest did not even trying to communicate with us, i am sure that if there is enough coversation between us, there will be no problem.