Location: Japan, Gender: Female, Age: 32

The Monkeys in the Trees

There is only one microwave at common kitchen. No fire, No stoves so we cannot cook anything.... ah, I see, here is England....

Hello, Thanks for the comment, we do not have a stove/Oven in the kitchen due to health and safety restrictions. We hope you had a great stay other than this. Monkeys in the trees

Nomad

Cardiff, Wales

It is better to walk through the city centre. I felt far away via Adam street. Beds are ordinary one. Shower room is large. Wall paint smells strong.

Four Courts Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Dublin8 is not so far away from the city centre but we can find much closer one as well. Here is cheap so, many long-term-customers stay in. For just one night is okay.

Abbey Court

Dublin, Ireland

Luckily my bed was beside of heater in large female dorm. It is already a bit cold even though in August! Staffs constantly keep clean. I think it is better to they wear "uniform", I can't recognize who is the staff or long-term-customer :/

Abrahams Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Huge hostel. Difficult to get the room. Location is great to walk around the city and get to airport bus easily. Kitchen is a little small for such many customers.

Edinburgh Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Very close to main station and old town. Good to sight-seeing location. Just one funny thing... why there are no stairs on the bed?! How can we climb up and down!? Female 8 beds dorm is not bad. Kitchen is poor. Common space is narrow.

Belford Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

It's... Unique. Renovated from a church. Same group hostel as Edinburgh backpackers. Cheaper than there and not bad. A little bit far away but I prefer here. Large kitchen and they keep many free foods (oil, salt, tea, pasta or rice someone left etc. )

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Good hostel, a little expensive but it is okay. The sound insulation is good at each doors. The bar and common space are nice, especially morning free coffee is very good.

Everton Hostel

Liverpool, England

Cheap is not always good, I know. The most poor point is some STAFFS. Especially Italian women. Always chatting noisy till midnight at the garden, Cooking in common kitchen at the same time with customers, without cleaning after she cooked. That's why super mess, dirty and oily kitchen!!!!! Then from early morning they start movie time at the common space with loudly volume. They don't understand which bed are free / who has checked out. Only one or two staffs operate here.

Sandeman Allen

Reception is not helpful. Very lazy. Didn't tell about the key, around the hostel, about London and so on. I have left my earphone in bedroom so I called to hostel after checked out. But staff didn't work prompt.

Olive Tree

Bari, Italy

Things, rooms and bathrooms are new and clean, Helpful and kind staffs, Good location from main station and new / old city both. There're good FOCCACIA shops and supermarket around here :9 Security is also good but there're not personal locker, it's peaceful so that's no problem though. WiFi is free and good connection.

Close to Fukushima station of Osaka Round Line. You can get to Osaka main station and Umeda station on foot. The room is a little old but OK.

Thank you for staying, hope to see you again:)

Very close to city centre "Shijo-Kawaramachi" and there are convenience store, some Manga stores, Onigiri stand and Electronic store. Is so good for city site seeing! Staff are very kind and they can keep your luggage from 8am to 8pm. The bed was good too but i think.... "hostel" is "not so Japanese". I want travelers from other country to try "Japanese inn" just one night. Not "Bed" but "Futon", Not "only Shower" but "Furo (bathing) ", etc.... Of course there are "Washlet" ;) Should try it!

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

Big hostel. It was difficult to connect to Wi-Fi in the night time, a lots of people was connecting maybe. Bed was not so comfortable actually. But price was not bad. Not so close to main station or city centre.

Hostel Kojic-Bar

Bar, Montenegro

We can ask staff to pick us up from Bus Terminal with free. You should ask, because it's too far to walk. WiFi is free but very weak in some place. Supermarket is near but there'is not kitchen. We can walk to Bar beach about 5 minutes. And there're some restaurants around beach. Laundry service is only 3 euro (Drying is with sunshine!) . For Bar station, we can ask staff to call cheaper taxi. Only about 3 euro.

Old Town Hostel East Wing

Kotor, Montenegro

We can use free wifi in dorm, can eat dinner & breakfast in good restaurant with cheaper than usual. Bed was also very good.

Otello Deluxe Hostel

Pompei, Italy

Very nice place. I stayed 10 beds room but there ware only 2 or 1 person except me. Garden and staff made me relax!! Location was also very good. we can go to Pompei ruin on foot about only 10 minutes. I miss master of hostel! Grazie mille!