X Hostel Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
8.0
10th Aug 2013

The hostel was sweet, aircon in the rooms was nice! Good location, clean rooms etc! All good! The staff were good, especially the cool chick with brown hair and shaved up one side! She was always so friendly and helpful! I'd stay there again!

Age Budapest Youth Centre, Budapest, Hungary
4.3
5th Aug 2013

This is NOT a hostel! This is an apartment within a big block of flats! There is no reception, no information about where to go and what to do! The only time I saw the owner was when he let himself into our room whilst we were sleeping (on 2 occasions) to remind us to lock the front door! The room we originally booked was rented to someone else so we had to sleep on a couch for the The place had no atmosphere. If you want to meet people this is not the place to stay! I would not stay here again

St Christophers Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
7.7
1st Aug 2013

This place is cool, it's more like a big hotel with shared rooms! The bar and food is good. The only issue I have is with the wifi! It sucks and they know it! I spent more then 2 hours trying to log onto the 'free wifi'. Something needs to be done about this, because as soon as you walk in your cut off from the rest if the world! So making plans to meet up with people is VERY hard!

Hostel Oki Doki, Warsaw, Poland
5.1
30th Jul 2013

This hostel was very expensive for what it was. The twin rooms were small, poorly ventilated and not worth the money I spent. The staff were friendly enough, however, I probably wouldn't stay again, the rooms were just not worth the money!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
Heart of Gold Hostel, Berlin, Germany
7.1
27th Jul 2013

The location is great, it's close to everything in East Berlin! However they need to do something about the cooling! The reception area was out of control! It was boiling 24/7 and it was the only spot you could get wifi! There are not enough showers on each level either. The atmosphere was ok, it's such a big building it feels more like a hotel then a hostel.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
Patong Backpacker Hostel, Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand
21st May 2012

I booked the double room with bathroom, but I was a little shocked when i saw the state of the bathroom. It was simple at best. The staff there were very friendly and helpful, it was kind of like having 3 mums looking after you while your on holidays. nothing was a problem. The beds in the double were very hard. on our second stay we were in the 4 person dorms, which had better beds and the bathroom was better to. This was better value for money. The locaton is great:) Def stay again!