Hedonist Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

Undeva Ceva Hostel

Deva, Romania

We only stayed here one night, but I wish we had stayed longer. Adrian was super welcoming and had a lot of suggestions for our time in Romania. Good luck with the rest of the remodel!

Gabriel Hostel

Brasov, Romania

The staff were super friendly and helpful, and this was definitely one of the cleanest hostels I've stayed at. It was kind of a bummer though, because the building had a lot of potential for common hang-out areas but there weren't really any. The rules made sense, but maybe put down bath mats outside of the showers? With 20 people showering daily, the floor is bound to get water on it...

Thanks for your appreciation and recommendation !

Transylvania Hostel

Cluj Napoca, Romania

Amazing place. I hope I come back here soon!

The Groove

Budapest, Hungary

Best hostel I've been in! Fantastic atmosphere.

Patio Hostel

Bratislava, Slovakia

MEININGER Salzburg City Center

Salzburg, Austria

Youthhostel Geneva

Geneva, Switzerland

Definitely didn't feel like a youth hostel; it was more like a hotel or something. Still, it was clean and very safe.

Cool & Bed

Lyon, France

Bauhaus was awesome! The staff were super friendly and helpful, and the whole environment was great. My only complaint was that sometimes the doors to the rooms didn't close all the way, so I might come back to an open door.

Thank you so much for the awesome review! Some of our doors can be a little stubborn - it's always best to check that the door is fully closed behind you every time you leave the room. We hope to see you back at the Bauhaus soon - happy travels!

Aivengo Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

It was a good value for the money. The staff were nice, but not exceptionally friendly. The internet was good, I wish there had been more outlets, though.

Sir Toby's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

The staff were so nice and helpful! Especially Maria, who supported me through having to cut the lock off of my locker. I'll definitely be coming back to Sir Toby's whenever I'm back in Prague!