Balkan Han Hostel, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
12th Feb 2014

I had a great experience with Hostel Balkan Han. Unkas was a wonderful host. He gave me tons of recommendations of things I could see and do in the city and surrounding area, arranged a tour for me, and booked my hostel and transportation to my next destination. I would recommend his hostel to anyone.

Hostel Mali Mrak Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
9th Feb 2014

WTF :D

Sir Toby's Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
23rd May 2012

The breakfast is the best and the cheapest breakfast that I have had during my six week trip in Europe. The staff was friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean, the tours offered by the hostel were top quality, and the pub area created a great environment to meet guests at the hostel.