Reviews: chadryanlindsey

Location USA, Gender Male, Age 33

• USA, Mixed Group, 31-40
Cheers Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
6th Jun 2014

Cheers Hostel is hands down one of the best hostels I have ever had the pleasure of staying at. The location is perfect. Haiga Sophia, Sultan Ahmet (Blue Mosque), Basilica Cistern, and a Metro Stop are all within a 5 minute walk from Cheers. The main hostel has a really fun and welcoming vibe. The top floor is a combination bar/hang out area, and the views from the top are pretty great. I like this hostel so much I'm going to leave a more detailed review on tripadvisor. I highly recommend!

Hostal La Buena Vida, Mexico City, Mexico
5th Dec 2012

La Buena vida! This is a chill hostel located in Condesa. The Patriotismo subway stop is just a nice 5 minute walk away, and at night there are plenty of cool restaurants and bars nearby. This isn't a party hostel, but there are still opportunity's to make friends. I met some really great people there! Also the staff are extremely helpful, I wish I could give them a high five right now. Book this hostel and give everyone high fives! You wont be disappointed.

6.0
18th Jul 2012

The beds were nice. Each bunk has its own private light and charging station. I met some great people downstairs. The bar had a fun "trivia night" while I was there. I think overall St. Christopher's was ok, but I'll probably try somewhere else next time.

Durty Nellys Inn, Amsterdam, Netherlands
15th Jul 2012

Durty Nellys is like a freaking avalanche of awesome!!! Maybe that phrase is thrown around all too casually these days, but probably not. The location is great, the staff are friendly, outgoing, and extremely helpful, you get great discounts downstairs on food and drinks if you're staying there, security is great, and everything is kept super clean. Its got charm. This has got to be the best hostels in Amsterdam! It's one of my favorites in all of Europe. Stay here! You won't be disappointed.

11th Jul 2012