Reviews: stsbinse5824

Location: Denmark, Gender: Male, Age: 49

Copenhagen Backpackers

Copenhagen, Denmark

Staffs were very friendly I had nice roommates and good conversations at the bar. I will come back.

Sentrum Hostel

Oslo, Norway

Castanea Old Town Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

The staff was very friendly and helpful. I had a good experience as a single traveler over Christmas. The common room was o.k., but it was sometimes a little boring. A little entertainment, e.g. a TV or video with subtitles and headphones could be a solution, because windows find only in the sleeping room. All in one I had a good experience because of the other guests and the personal. I will come back.

Rut & Ragnars Hostel

Malmo, Sweden

I was there 2 times before. The atmosphere in summer was better, because the most of the guests were really on holidays. The personal was a little unhelpful. There were no city maps, no tickets for the public transport (it is not possible to buy a ticket in the bus, only at the central station and at special kiosks). The breakfast was o.k. to a reasonable price, but the guests have to take everything out by themselves from a locker. The two kitchens and the beds are good.

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

I was there many times and will always enjoy coming again. The personal is friendly and the atmosphere amazing.

Danhostel Copenhagen City

Copenhagen, Denmark

I was there many times and hoped to enjoy a fresh draft beer from the bar. Everything was under construction to the same price. That was a really disappointment. My luggage came one day later because a mistake of Norwegian airlines. It would be nicer from the staff to send me an SMS instead of blocking my key card. I like this hostel because of the great view from the higher floors. This wish was respected in advance. I will come back in the hope to find a better atmosphere regarding the bar.

City Hostel - Central Station

Stockholm, Sweden

The personal was very friendly.

Cambie Hostel - Gastown

Vancouver, Canada

That was one of the worst experiences as a traveler in a hostel. I was at the bar to socialize with other backpackers. At first they’d cheated me at the bar with a price for a beer, which was announced much lower. I was sitting alone for a while and the doorman was always looking very bad to me. After I had tried to talk with some girls at the neighbor table for some seconds, the doorman asked me to leave the table immediately. I can confirm all the bad reviews concerning security and cleanness.

Thank you for a nice holiday. All the staff was very friendly and helpful.

Hey there, Thank you for taking the time to review Ocean Island on hostelworld! We appreciate the kind words and are so pleased you enjoyed yourself while staying with us - it’s especially great to hear that you found our staff friendly and helpful! Hope to see you next time you’re in Victoria! Happy travels.

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

Tak for en dejlig Nytårsaften!

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

The barkeeper was amazing, but the personal in the reception only in average. All in one, it was a good experience, because I met nice people from all over the world and had a great view from the roof terrace over the Bosporus.

Kville Hotel

Gothenburg, Sweden

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good buffet was good, also the start at 6 am, but could terminate later. The describing of the way to the hostel was not exactly, it is more than 300 metre away. It would be a good idea to describe the way by tram from the ferry-terminals. The easiest way from the Denmark-terminal would be with nr. 9 or 11 to the main station and thereafter change to 6. I enjoyed my stay and will recommend the hostel.

Lisb'on Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

It is a nice hostel and the personal was mostly friendly. Some of them were a little cold and did not like if I had for many questions. The air condition was not working in the first night, so it was hard to sleep. The walking tour was good, but the organized party in the evening was too late. I think this hostel is not so good for single travelers. There were too many rules with the terrace. I can imagine to come again because of the great view and value for money.

Casa d'Alagoa

Faro, Portugal

Thank you for a nice Holiday!

City Public Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

Personalet var delvis venligt og jeg kunne holde en god snakke. Den anden del var rasende, fordi jeg havde glemt min kode, selvom det var tidlig om aften og der var en masse folk omkring indgangsdøren. Man skulle betale for alt ekstra(sengelinned, pude osv.) og de nederste senge havde en kort afstand til de øverste. En bar, som annonceret eksisteres slet ikke, fordi man bare kan få sodavand eller kaffe. Badeværelse ligger langt væk fra sovesal. Godt køkken og udendørsfaciliteter.

Anker Hostel

Oslo, Norway

The staff was o.k., I met many other people, had some fun, but the character was poor. Cleanliness was in avarage. I can imagine to come back although not everything was perfect.

Service og sikkerhed er i orden. Personellet var i begyndelsen venlig, men til sidst lidt reserveret. Køkken er for lille. Jeg fik et 4-seng-værelse, selvom jeg havde reserveret et 22 seng -værelse til sammen pris. Det er normalt en fordel, men ikke hvis man er enten helt alene eller møder folk, som er irriterende. Det skete i den første nat. Hvis man sover i en stor sovesal, så er der mange forskellige folk. Man finder altid nogen at snakke og ingen kan irritere meget, fordi der sover mange andre gæster. M

Dear Guest Thank you for your review, We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy the free upgrade we have given you from our 22 bed mix dorm to a 4 bed dorm, We value our guests very much which is why sometimes we surprise people with a free upgrade. We are very sorry you have not socialized as much as planned we do suggest for your next visit to come to our Bike Shead Bar or common areas as they are full with people traveling that like to socialize and make new friends. We hope you would visit us again in the future and we promise not to give you any free upgrades :). Regards Palmers Lodge Hillspring Team

I alt en positiv oplevelse, fordi jeg kunne snakke med mange andre gæster. Personalet var meget venligt og hjælpsomt. Desværre skete en tyveri i mit værelse. Derefter blev sikkerhedskoden til døren ændret, men ingen kendte den ny kode. Alle skulle banke på døren og håbe at nogen af beboerne åbne. Sengene mangler læselyset. Køkkenet lukker for tidligst(kl.20 om aften). Brusebade fungerede enten ikke eller var for varmt/koldt. Det mangler større skabe til bagage.

Generator Hostel Copenhagen