5.7
16th Aug 2014

So this review may seem a little unfair, however, this is due to receiving an email the day i was due to stay (in fairness it had been sent the night before but I'd had no internet) informing me they had overbooked and could no longer accommodate me and my friend. They did offer to refund my deposit, and suggested two other hostels that might have space, while this effort was appreciated, but to be honest, that just isn't good enough. Looks to be a great location though as we drove past.

Hostel Ka'beh Cancun, Cancun, Mexico
8th Apr 2014

¿Qué pasa? Easily the best hostel experience I've had yet. This is a great little place, with an awesome vibe, a mix between chilled out day times and beer pong and tequila Jenga at the night. When they say "your home away from home" it really does feel that way, especially with the staff who felt more like family and friends I'd known for years. I've run out of characters, but thank you Nicole, Elizabeth, Conrado, Jaqueline, David and Christina for helping to make this an awesome trip. Miss you

Altan Hotel, Hamburg, Germany
8.0
29th Nov 2013

Pretty decent place. A lot of stairs to climb. Good location short walk to bars etc.

Generator Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany
27th Nov 2013

This place is great, located next to the central station eveything is on your door step (I know a lot of places saythat but its really true) including the reeperbahn, which is only three stops away on the S1. There's a food court in the station if your stuck for what to eat, but its easy enough to get about and find some nice restaurants. Always easy to meet someone to go out with in the bar and the staff on the front desk are really friendly. Book early as it seems to be quite popular.

• England, Male, 18-24
Astor Hyde Park, London, England
5.4
26th Apr 2013

Ok, so positives, the staff are pretty good, friendly and welcoming, really helpful. However, this place is massively over priced in my eyes as I had a twin room, which meant bunk beds, but it did have an on suite, and the shower was good :) Pretty far away from any kind of night life, you have to rely on the tube a lot, though the nearest station is about a 10 - 20 minute walk depending how fast you walk.

• England, Male, 18-24
Feetup Garden House Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
31st May 2012

This is a beautiful hostel, a lovely garden and a great roof terrace supplies views of the city for miles around. The staff were all amazing, helpful and polite and even took the time to sit down and have a cup of tea and show me some sights to visit on the map when id gotten myself lost. The atmosphere of this hostel is great. I can't stress enough just how highly i think of all the staff and all the help they gave me, especially Priscilla and her cups of tea :) They made a big difference.