Mewargarh Palace

Udaipur, India

So I had a nice stay in this guest house, bedding was lovely and my room clean so was the shared bathroom, food was ok in the roof top restaurant and a great view day and night. I fell over whilst walking the streets by the hotel and the staff were very attentive when I returned to make sure I was ok. Staff were friendly. Was a bit of a walk to the centre and the first time I got lost but it's nice and quiet location and only a 10 mins walk.

• 20th Feb 2014

Nomads Guest House

Jaisalmer, India

I loved my stay at nomads, owners were lovely and very helpful, even took us to the desert festival nearby. Met some lovely people here young and not so young lol relaxed atmosphere great place to chill out on the roof terrace. Safari organised through them too with NO PRESSURE! Safari was great but I was by myself so prob even better in a group. My room was the cheapest single and I liked it great value for money and for the price was surprised I had my own bathroom.

• 14th Feb 2014

Zostel Jodhpur

Jodhpur, India

Not so easy to find hostels in India but this was was a great find, stayed in the one in jaipur too. Staff very helpful, advice on getting around, rickshaw price and booking of bus/train tickets, liked it so much I stayed here twice. Food can be delivered and there is a supermarket close by. Bit out of the way but I liked it that way.

• 12th Feb 2014

Hi bud, we are really feel proud to have had the priviledge of serving you with our awesome services. I am sure people out there would keep this review in high regards specially since it blurts out the exact truth - We are changing the way the way travel is perceived in India. we want you to invest your time: 1) Meeting people and locals 2) Camping and feeling the culture 3) Wondering the hertiage of India 4) Smiling 5) Spending Less Abhishek (Zostel owner)

Zostel Jaipur Hostel

Jaipur, India

Hostels are quite hard to find in India, so was happy when I can across zostel. Stayed in both of there hostels. Staff are friendly and helpful, for ticket booking, and advice. Location is a bit out of the way but you need a rickshaw to visit the sights anyway. Convenient shops not too far to walk and food can be delivered if you ask. Relaxed atmosphere and a great place to meet people.

• 10th Feb 2014

Thanks for a great review ma'am. We had a lovely time hosting you. Our founders and staff belong to the best institutes of the country like IITs and IIMs, and they do their best to offer you our services. We have a dedicated TRAVEL DESK which provides FREE advice to anyone who wishes to raise any query. We recommend using GOOGLE to search for us. Also, ask anyone around the corner as to where we are located, and people would be more than willing to help. Cheers Zostel

Tourists Rest House

Agra, India

Agra is quite expensive paid a little extra than other places for this hotel, but I got a lovely room very clean and tidy. It's a bit out of the way so rickshaws are needed to see the sights, but it's a popular stop for travellers so you can meet people to chat to if your a lonely traveller. Food was ok in the restaurant, and staff quite helpful.

• 9th Feb 2014

Bed & Chai

New Delhi, India

So I will have stayed here three times......My favourite place I have stayed in India. Staff are great friendly and helpful. Arranged all my bus/train tickets for me. They arranged an indian cooking class for me too. Breakfast is great, location I loved in a nice part of dehli shops and restaurants just a five minute walk and bank next door (accepts foreign cards) stored luggage here while I travelled and pick up and drop off we're arranged easily, I could go on forever but have no space left..

• 7th Jan 2014