Smile Taipei

Taipei, Taiwan

Good value for the money, Ray was kind and helpful though it can be hard to find the entrance. The area is close to a night market and there is a metro stop nearby. A small complaint about the smell in the shoe area when you first walk in the door other than that we had a great time and would stay again.

Great hostel to stay while in Xiamen. Location was a major plus being near Zhongshan street, about 5-10 min (by taxi) from the beach, 10-15 min from Xiamen University, and the Gulonglu Island (spl) was only a short boat ride away. Also there were several large bus stops nearby and the staff were helpful with directions.

Tiho Hostel

Quanzhou, China

Very good hostel to stay at in Quanzhou would recommend it for anyone coming to the city and wants a comfortable place to stay. The staff doesn't speak English very well but they can help you all the same. No problems with security or anything and its quite clean. Check it out.

Thank you for your recognition and recommendation are very welcome to come again!

HongKong City Guesthouse

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Good location near the metro, buses, and the ferry to Hong Kong. The hostel has several different names listed on hostelworld.com but it's all the same place which was unsettling. Beds were clean but the bathroom was disgusting, the door locks were poor, and the building is full of drug dealers, shady shopkeepers, and was unsafe at night. Best bet is to spend a little more money and get a better room.

Good location 5 min walk to Termini. I stayed there for 2 weeks and the room was cleaned everyday, breakfast is available, and its a safe place to be. Only complaint was that the breakfast could have more of a variety and I would have liked there to be larger storage space for luggage. Overall a very good hostel.

Great place to stay. I always come here when Im in Shanghai. You will be hard pressed to find another hostel that has all the features of the R&W for the price.

Located very close to a mall and a temple plus its just two stops from People's Square. The downside is that you have to walk down a sketch alley to get there. Its a good place to stay with a group. Check it out.

Had a blast staying here. One of the best hostels in all of China.

Great hostel, terrific location, and comfortable rooms. If you're going to the giant buddha make sure that you get your tickets early like 7:30 am. I tried to book a tour through the hostel and they told me to get a ticket by myself. After going to the bus station at 9:30 they told me that they didnt have any more tickets available.

Oh, that's not normal unless during the national holidays as there are many scheduled buses head that way every day...It would be always better to book the tickets ahead anyway. Thanks for your full score, really appreciate :) Best regards,

Nanjing Time Youth Hostel

Nanjing, China

Great location. About 5 min walk to the Presidential Palace and 5-10 min to bar street and the metro. Comfortable rooms and lounge area. Small complaints like more variety of breakfast choices and put some tp in the bathrooms (I guess its like this all over China). I would stay here again for sure if for no other reason than the location and price.

Very well done. I have traveled all over China and I Rock and Wood is my favorite place to stay. The hostel is very clean, its relaxing, and the bar area now that they show movies on the projector screen is even better. Some people may complain about the location but its right next to a subway line and there is a huge mall only 5 min walk from the front door. I always stay here when I go to Shanghai.

Great location though your taxi driver may not be able to find it without asking someone on the street. I liked to food at the restaurant and it was very close to western bars and restaurants. I dont like that the hostel is two buildings. When I was there (November 2012) there were not many westerners mostly chinese students. I would stay here again if only because its so close to the lake and to the sites and western restaurants.