Reviews: killustrations

Location: Canada, Gender: Female, Age: 20

This hostel is one of the best that I've stayed at! It's got all the basics down, like cleanliness, security, and location (it's a 1 minute walk from a subway station). On top of all of that, this place has an amazing atmosphere! The staff are are amazing, and the hostel itself is a site to see. It makes you feel like you've had an authentic experience of japanese culture :) This place is great for meeting other travelers. They offer a cheap homemade breakfast and a free drink every night!

Thank you for your staying and great comment. toco is not just a place to stay but meeting Japanese locals and guests like you mention. We really hope all of you spend times at our living bar area. We hope to see you next time.

Great hostel at a great location! When I heard about the new location opening up I booked it right away. The place is great and the staff are super nice. The place has a lot of quirks though. Some of the showers aren't working properly, and there is still some construction going on in the hostel, but I'm sure there things will be fixed with time.

• 13th Jul 2013

Great hostel! It's the second time that I've stayed here. The beds are great, but the only thing is it's really far from the city centre and there are tons of mosquitos in the room!

• 12th Jul 2013

Hi, Thanks a lot for your feedback. We can learn a lot from your experiences so we really appreciate you took the time to reply. We are really happy to see you had a great time with us. If you do have any ideas of what we could do to make things even better we would love to know. Did you know that we provide flyers which help you move more quickly and easily with the public transportation? We also provide mosquitoes spray. Kind regards, Your St-Christopher's Team Paris

Astor Museum Inn

Amazing location right next to the British Museum and within walking distance to Covent Garden, Oxford Circus, and Leicester Square. The staff are really nice too :) The only thing is that the bathrooms are not super clean. The shower had a lot of bugs and there's also no air conditioning in the rooms so it was like a furnace during the day, but at night it was fine. Overall a great stay!

• 8th Jul 2013

St Christopher's Camden

Nice hostel, up to par with all of the other St. Christophers that I've stayed at. Not much else to say about it. Close to the tube station, good area in Camden too.

• 7th Jul 2013

Hi, we are glad you enjoyed your stay. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience. Maybe you could tell us why you gave us a three for staff and we can try and make your next visit even better. thanks St Christopher's Camden team

Not too bad. The Belushis is really dirty, and it's a bit further away from the town centre compared to all of the hostel that I saw when I saw in Brugge. But overall it's not bad.

• 5th Jul 2013

Bob's Youth Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

One of the worst hostels I've stayed at on my entire trip. The only reason why I booked it was because it was cheaper than the other in this area. The Location is great, but the rooms are dirty and smell like weed. They say you can't smoke but people still do. The guy at the front desk took 30 minutes to check us in even though we were the only people there. Terrible experience, but we were only there to sleep at night so oh well.

• 1st Jul 2013

Hotel Axotel Perrache

Lyon, France

We had a great stay here! Clean hotel, close to the train station, great staff too! The only thing was that when we got there the elevator wasn't working.

• 29th Jun 2013

Sleep in Heaven

Copenhagen, Denmark

The rooms here are very narrow and since the are three beds per bunk, I ended up hitting my head a few time while I was trying to get out of bed. That being said, it was a relatively clean hostel. The staff was nice and very helpful with directions. I was surprised wen I found out that the bathroom and showers were all unisex, but they were nice and clean. It's a good 15-20 minute walk from the city center, but it didn't feel too long and you can always rent bikes!

• 1st May 2013

St Christopher's at The Winston

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I had a great experience at the St Christopher's at the Winston! The location of this hostel is awesome! It's close to the train station, so there are buses going in every direction. It's right next to Dam Square and the Red Light District, and it's surrounded by tons of other hostels. I never felt unsafe walking around the area my myself. The only bad thing that I have to say about this hostel that the shower was not well ventilated.