City Hotel Kaiserhof

Frankfurt, Germany

Inner Amsterdam

Amsterdam, Netherlands

the free breakfast is excellent and so is the wifi. this hostel is great value for money.

Amsterdam Hostel Janson

Amsterdam, Netherlands

You definitely get you money's worth from this hostel. Granted it is a bit pokey and the stairs are a pain, but you get a free breakfast and excellent wifi throughout the hostel. The staff are also very nice and helpful.

Abhostel

Antwerp, Belgium

This was such a nice hostel to stay at. Bridget & Greg are both wonderful hosts. The kitchen is great and the living room and extensive supply of dvds are great as well. It really feels like staying at home. One of the best hostels i've ever stayed at. Free chocolate cake as well.

Thanks lovely kiwi! x

It was annoying not having wifi in my room, but it wasn't too much of a problem as it was available in the lobby and restaurant. The room and bed were good. The free breakfast was a bonus as well. The restaurant and bar were also very nice.

Hello and thank you for your feedback. The free wifi is currently available in our main areas only so the reception area, chill out room, bar and restaurant. These areas are open until very late. Thanks again for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon!

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Very nice hostel. Central, Clean, stylish. I would stay there again if i was in Berlin.

Nicest hostel ive ever stayed in. Great bar/breakfast area, rooms were nice and the bathrooms were big and clean. Couldn't say anythnig bad about Singer109

EastSeven Berlin Hostel

Berlin, Germany

I loved EastSeven hostel. The best thing about the place for me is the staff. They are so nice and friendly. On the morning I was leaving I had to get up early. When I got to reception the woman at the desk gave me not one, but two cups of coffee! it was a really nice gesture and it was much appreciated. I also got to meet some really cool people there and all the guests seemed really nice. EastSeven is great.

The MadHouse Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

The madhouse is really awesome. It is just like a big house, and I love how its so easy to make new friends and the staff (if you can call them that) are so friendly and relaxed. Great services, like dinner and planned nights out. Would definitely go back and recommend it, although only for those who could can handle it!

Hostel Ruthensteiner

Vienna, Austria

Its very nice. The rooms are cosy, but I thought the shower head was a bit harsh (a single, hard stream of water). The kitchen, bar and lounge are all very nice and the Barman (from Bristol) is a cool guy to talk to. A great hostel for a relaxed time in Vienna.